- Friday March 11 (5:00pm) – Monday March 14 – Labour Day EXEAT Weekend. Boarders to return from 5pm.
- Friday March 24 – End of Term 1 – Classes finish 2:30 pm. Boarding Parent -Teacher interviews, 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
- Monday April 11 – Term 2 classes commence. Boarders to arrive from 5:00pm on Sunday April 10.
- Sunday May 8 – Boarders’ Mothers’ Day Afternoon Tea & Mass (4:00pm)
- Sunday May 29 – Boarders’ Reconciliation Week Mass & Term (2) Family Dinner (5:00pm)
- Friday June 10 (5:00pm) – Monday June 13 (Queens Birthday) – Boarding EXEAT weekend. Boarders to return from 5pm Monday June 13.
- Tuesday June 7 – VCE Unit 3/4 GAT.
- Friday June 17 – End of Term 2 – classes conclude at 3.30pm.
- Year 10 Work Experience Week June 20 – June 24.
- Monday July 11 - Term 3 Classes commence. Boarders to arrive Sunday July 10, from 5:00pm.
- Friday July 29 – Boarders’ Family Mass & Dinner (5:00pm)
- Friday August 12 – Tuesday August 15 – EXEAT weekend.
- Friday September 16 – End of Term 3 - Classes finish 2.30pm. Boarding Parent -Teacher interviews, 2.30pm – 3.30pm.
- Monday October 3 – Term 4 Classes commence. Boarders to arrive Sunday October 2 from 5:00pm.
- Sunday October 16 – Term 4 / Year12 Boarders’ Leaving Mass & Dinner (5:00pm)
- Wednesday October 19 – Final Day Year 12. Graduation Mass 7.30pm.
- Friday October 28 – Tuesday November 1 (5:00pm), (Melbourne Cup Day) – EXEAT weekend for boys not involved with Unit 3 and 4 VCE exams.
- Wednesday October 26 – VCE Exams begin. Finishing date dependent upon Year 12 exam timetable and year level.
- Wednesday November 16 – College Speech Night.
- Friday November 18 – Year 12 Valedictory Dinner.
- Monday November 14 to Tuesday November 22 – Year 12, 2015 ‘Headstart’.
- Wednesday November 23 – Thursday November 24 – Year 10 University Experience.
- Friday December 6 (3:25pm) – Final Day Year 7-10.
Boarding Precinct Appeal Update - December 12 2016
In exciting news, we are a third of the way to reaching our $1 million fundraising target to help build St Patrick’s College’s new Boarding Precinct. Since our launch in February, the Boarding Precinct Appeal Committee has received great support from the College community with over $334,000 raised already in cash and pledges. The $5.3m new boardin
Call soon for tenders for new Boarding Precinct
It is with much excitement that the College will, at the end of this month, officially call for tenders for the construction of its much-anticipated new Boarding Precinct. It is envisaged that building works will commence by the end of this year, if not early 2017 and it is anticipated that the building will be open and ready to house new boarders
Headmaster's Message - Boarding Precinct News
Dear Old Collegians of St Patrick’s College, It is with much excitement that I write with final confirmation that the planned construction of our new boarding precinct will proceed in 2017. This week, the board of Edmund Rice Education Australia (our College’s governing body) met to formally approve our planned $5.3m development which will secure
2016 Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF)
Every Victorian child should have access to the world of learning opportunities that exist beyond the classroom. The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) will ensure that no student will miss out on the opportunity to join their classmates for important, educational and fun activities. School camps provide children with inspiring experiences in