Scholarships at St Patrick’s College
The next Scholarship Testing date will be held on Friday July 12, 2019 at the College.
Registration opens on Monday April 15. To register please click on the following link:
Registration will close on Tuesday July 2, 2019. The cost is $95 payable to ACER at the time of registering.
To encourage and recognise the pursuit of excellence in all areas of school life, St Patrick's College offers scholarships for Years 7, 10 and 11 entry level in the categories of academic excellence, art, performing arts, music, sport, leadership and general excellence. All categories have an academic component and boys must sit a scholarship test conducted by the Australian Council for Educational Research. A fee of $95 is payable at the time of registering your son as well as the opportunity to purchase additional practice testing papers at $25 which are available online and downloadable in PDF format. Find out more on preparing for the test here: https://www.acer.org/au/assessment/candidates
For further information please contact the College Registrar on 5322 4449 or email email@example.com
Indigenous Youth Leadership Project (IYLP)
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government
The IYLP offers scholarships and leadership opportunities to young Indigenous Australians, with a focus on youth from remote and regional communities with funding support through the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet.
In addition to helping Indigenous students achieve their educational aspirations, the IYLP supports the development of positive role models and leaders to inspire other Indigenous students.
• The Smith Family, in conjunction with St Patrick's College, invites applications for 2020 boarding.
• Places are open to students entering Years 7-12 in 2020.
• Applications are sent directly to The Smith Family where they will be short-listed for further consideration.
• If successful in the next stage of the application process a face-to-face interview will be held at St Patrick's College and with the IYLP Manager.
• Information, applications, criteria and other forms are available from The Smith Family from March, 2019.
• For more information click here https://www.thesmithfamily.com.au/programs/aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander/indigenous-youth-leadership/applications
If you have any questions, please contact the IYLP Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on (08) 8224 1402.