Please phone the College Uniform Shop on 5322 4313 or email Shop Manager Mrs Michelle Roberts at email@example.com for all enquiries.
Students are to take pride in their College by wearing the uniform correctly and acting in a way that reflects well on themselves, their families and St Patrick's College. All items of uniform are available from The College Shop.
The College Shop - Located adjacent to the College Front Reception
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8.15 am-3.45 pm
For further information please contact The Shop Manager Mrs Michelle Roberts:
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 5322 4313 College Reception: 5331 1688
Navy-Blue Suit Coat
Navy Blue Shorts (Term 1 and 4 only, trousers optional)
Navy Blue Trousers (Term 2 and 3)
Regulation leather, black lace-up shoes
In wet weather students may wear the College Spray Jacket.
- The suit coat is the outer garment which should be worn to and from school on all days unless specified (e.g. extremely hot weather abouve 25 degrees).
- The suit coat will be required for school assembly and other special occasions.
- The pullover may not be worn as the outer garment, when travelling to and from school
- Blue uniform shorts, with College socks, are permitted.
- White T-shirts or singlets that are not coloured or printed may be worn under the shirt.
All articles of clothing are to be clearly marked with the owners name.
Year 12 Jumper and Tie
Year 12 students have the opportunity to purchase a Year 12 jumper and tie.
Blue SPC Shorts;
SPC Rugby top and tracksuit pants;
SPC Football Socks;
SPC Sport Socks;
Gym or track shoes.
College Shop Report - August 9, 2018
Year 11’s please come and try on pullovers for next year and also Spit Crew Tops for Head of the Lake next year, cost $50, must be paid for when ordering. Friday, August 17 is the last day for orders. No late orders will be taken. SALE SALE SALE – 10% OFF ALL SPRAY JACKETS – until Thursday August 23. Fittings for Year 7's for 2019 are cont