The College has developed a range of policies and procedures which ensure the safety and wellbeing of students whilst maximising learning opportunities for students.
Anti-Bullying and Harrassment Policy
Grievance Policy – Students
ICT Acceptable Usage
Naming Rights Policy
Occupational Health and Safety
Workplace Gender Equality
For details on St Patrick’s College’s compliance with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency please contact the College’s Compliance and Risk Ms Jo-anne Dyer at email@example.com
Information Collection Notice
- We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government.
- We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law.
- We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes.
- We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practice tolerance and understanding of others’ beliefs.
- We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
- We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background