The College has developed a range of policies and procedures which ensure the safety and wellbeing of students whilst maximising learning opportunities for students.
Accident Management Policy
Anaphylaxis Individual Student Management Plan 2021
Assessment And Reporting Policy
Bullying Prevention And Intervention Policy
Child Protection Training Policy
Child Safety Policy Student Version
Child Safety Policy
Contractor Management Policy
Curriculum Framework (Senior Secondary) Policy
Cyber Safety Policy
Disability Discrimination Policy
EREA Child Safety Code Of Conduct (Vic)
EREA Code Of Conduct
EREA Statement Of Committment To Child Safety
First Aid Policy
ICT Acceptable Use Policy
Information Communications And Technology Policy
Mandatory Reporting Policy
Monitoring Student Performance Policy
Obligation To Act To Protect Policy
Obligation To Report A Sexual Offence Policy
Overseas Students Transfer Policy
Parent And Student Complaints And Grievances Policy
Parent Code Of Conduct
Pastoral Care Policy
Personal Electronic Device Policy
Restraint Of Students Policy
Staff Employment (WWCC)
Student Attendance Policy
Student Behaviour Management Policy
Student Behaviour Pyramid
Student Care, Safety And Welfare Policy
Student Concussion Policy
Student Duty Of Care Policy
Student Learning Outcomes (Secondary) Policy
Student Records And Results (Senior Secondary) Policy
Student Voice And Participation Statement
Supervision (General) Policy
Supervision (Yard Duties) Policy
Teaching And Learning Policy
Workplace Gender Equality
For details on St Patrick’s College’s compliance with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency please contact the College.
2021 WGEA Public Documents
Information Collection Notice
St Patrick’s College Information Collection Notice
Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on School Students with Disabilities fact sheet for parents, guardians and carers
Statement of Democratic Principles
St Patrick’s College is committed to the principles of a liberal democracy.
- We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government.
- We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law.
- We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes.
- We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practice tolerance and understanding of others’ beliefs.
- We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
- We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background