The College has developed a range of policies and procedures which ensure the safety and wellbeing of students whilst maximising learning opportunities for students.
Accident Management Policy
Assessment and Reporting Policy
Anaphylaxis Individual Student Management Plan
Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Child Safety Policy Student Version
Curriculum Framework (Senior Secondary)
Cyber Safety Policy
Disability Discrimination Policy
EREA Code of Conduct
ICT Acceptable Usage
Information Communications and Technology Policy
Mandatory Reporting Policy
Monitoring Student Performance Policy
Naming Rights Policy
Obligation to Act to Protect Policy
Obligation to Report a Sexual Offence Policy
Occupational Health and Safety
Overseas Students Transfer Policy
Parent and Student Complaints and Grievances Policy
Parent Code of Conduct
Pastoral Care Policy
Personal Electronic Devices Policy
Restraint of Students Policy
Student Behaviour Management Policy
Student Behaviour Pyramid
Student Care Safety and Welfare Policy
Student Learning Outcomes (Secondary) Policy
Student Records And Results (Senior Secondary) Policy
Supervision (General) Policy
Supervision (Yard Duties) Policy
Teaching and Learning Policy
Workplace Gender Equality
For details on St Patrick’s College’s compliance with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency please contact the College’s Compliance and Risk Ms Jo-anne Dyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 St Patrick’s College Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report
Information Collection Notice
- We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government.
- We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law.
- We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes.
- We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practice tolerance and understanding of others’ beliefs.
- We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
- We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background