Boarding Bulletin Board
May 12, 2022
by Director of Boarding, Mr Brendon Gilbert
What I love about St Pat’s is the endless opportunities to participate. As you will read below, lots of our boarders are making the most of these opportunities. These opportunities will shape their experience with us and enrich their experience: the more they give, the more they will get in return.
Weekly Awards – Week 1
- Clean Room – Nick Belleville
- Study Star – Nick Turner
- Citizenship – Asher Richardson, for helping the Social Justice group on Athletics Day
Weekly Awards – Week 2
- Clean Room – Jack Donohoe
- Study Star – Ed de Salis
- Citizenship – Jack James, for challenging his boarding peers to think about some of the choices they have been making
- SPC Athletics Day place getters
- Year 7 – Tom Bolger, Lucas Byrne
- Year 8 – Oliver Daykin
- Year 9 – Lincoln Koliba
- Year 10 – Jack Ough, Ollie Hannaford, Strahan Robinson, Brayden Wright
- Year 11 – Chan Bar, Nor Bar, Liam Farnsworth, Nathan Louw, Lachie Fazzolari
- Year 12 – Beau Tedcastle
- Oliver Daykin – Year 8 Homeroom Class Captain
- Ed de Salis – Invited to the Talented Umpire Development Program for Hockey
- Jack Ough and Ollie Hannaford – U16 Vic Country Football Squad members
- Brayden Purchase – APG Golf Tournament representative
The Interhouse competition has recommenced this term. The boarders are playing off for the coveted Table Tennis Championship. Thanks to the Boarding House leaders for providing this opportunity for our boarders; the Table Tennis competition has spiritedly enhanced connections.
Over the coming weeks, Liam and Tam will be working with our boarders to establish various learning and personal goals. I encourage you to discuss these with your son to work together and support our boys in achieving their goals.
Boarders’ Reconciliation Mass and Dinner – Sunday, May 22. Starting in the Chapel at 5:00 pm.
We hope all mothers had a wonderful Mother’s Day and enjoyed time with loved ones on behalf of the boarding community.