Careers Update – October 24, 2017
October 23, 2017
Careers- and Transitions
The Year 12s have “left the building”; the Year 11 Morrisby Review is underway; the Year 10 work experience program is done and dusted and- school subject selections are wrapped up for another year. Now that we are heading into exams we wish the Year 12s all the best.
Apprenticeships and summer job vacancies are regularly coming into the Careers office. So please keep an eye on the posts at Careers – Home Page: http://careers.stpats.vic.edu.au/– for full details and for the Weekly Career News.
Weekly Career Newsletter Updates this week include:
- Focus on architecture and urban design courses
- PaperSpace Exhibition at Deakin University
- Follow the Deakin University Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment Blog
- Study a concurrent Diploma of Languages with your Bachelor degree at University and increase your future job prospects
- Learn about the ATAR
- Become a high level sports scientist in the elite sporting industry
- Preparing for exams
- International Year 12 students – book a consultation with The University of Melbourne
- Where can a social work degree take you?
- Master of Food Systems and Gastronomy at William Angliss
- Careers in economics
- Find university scholarships – new resource
- Latest articles from Careers With STEM
- 2017 Careers With Code resource – just released
- Join the Melbourne Law School ‘Future Law’ newsletter-
- Interesting career articles from Deakin -‘this’
- Interesting career articles from ‘The Footnotes’
- New financial services business course at RMIT
- Have you considered studying nanotechnology?
- Scholarships for rural Victorian students planning to study teaching