Middle School Report
March 18, 2020
Queenscliff Camp round up:
- Feedback has been very positive!
- Demonstrated teamwork and communication with others
- Support of each other in the various activities
- Boys have been pushed out of their comfort zone
- Overall behaviour was excellent – which is a great foundation for the upcoming Melbourne Experience.
- Of special note a phone call was received from a volunteer at the Queenscliff Op Shop praising our boys for their polite manners and willingness to engage in conversation whist visiting the Op Shop. I also got very positive feedback from a range of couples who were caravanning near the boys whilst they had their night out in the tents. I must also thank the myriad of staff who gave their time to help make this camp the obvious success that includes our Pastoral Care Teachers and the Year Level Coordinators who handled all of the camp arrangements. The camp opportunity to bond together as both teacher and student, especially at this year level, is vital and one experience that will be recalled by the students for many years to come.
- In the current climate of five minute updates regarding possible school closures due to COVID-19, we have had to suspend the Community Service Program until next term and the Year 9 Dancing Program/Social has been postponed. With only one week remaining in this Term, the holidays can appear to be in sight but there is much work that is still required to be completed with most subjects concluding with their assessment tasks in this time frame.
With only one week remaining in this Term, the holidays can appear to be in sight but there is much work that is still required to be completed with most subjects concluding with their assessment tasks in this time frame.
Hang in there everyone.
Mr Michael Busscher
Director of Middle School