New Canteen Procedures
May 22, 2020
In response to Government requirements regarding social distancing and cash handling, the College has engaged Ultimate Schools to implement an online ordering system for the College canteen. The online ordering system will commence as of Tuesday, May 26 for lunch only. At this stage the canteen will not be available before school or during recess.
The online ordering system is web based which parents can access via the following link:
The system works very similar to a Myki card, in that you create an account, load funds, and then spend the funds. The process works as follows:
- create an online account with Ultimate Schools.
- add funds to your account.
- add a student(s) to your account.
- order lunch using the online ordering system.
- student presents to the College canteen with his St Patrick’s College student card to collect his lunch.
All orders must be placed no later than 4pm the day prior to the day you would like lunch. For example, an order for lunch on Friday, June 5 must be placed prior to 4pm on Thursday, June 4.
- A merchant fee of approximately 4% is charged when loading funds onto your account when using a credit card. If loading funds via direct debit or bank transfer, no fee is payable, although the funds may not be available for 1-2 days.
- A $0.25 transaction fee is payable on each order placed.
Canteen Access / Opening times:
In the interim, the canteen will only be open during lunch. Certain year levels will have access to order lunch at the canteen on certain days (to be advised). For the fortnight May 26 to June 5, only Year 11 and 12 students will have access to order their lunch. Details as to access after these dates will follow.
Please note: Due to current Government requirements, no walk up, cash purchases are available at the College canteen. All canteen purchases must be made using the online ordering system. Vending machines will operate as normal within the College and will be cleaned regularly due to their high usage. Students must present with their student card or lunch will not be provided.
Please click on the below links for a Parent Information Sheet and FAQ’s regarding the new online ordering system for the Canteen.